The Best of the Springs 2018 Voting – Home
Welcome to the Best of the Springs voting for 2018. We have selected the categories and you have helped to select the businesses, places and people you want to win.
If you want to get started, here are the sections for The Best of the Springs for 2018!
Voting Tip and Tricks
- Every section has a collapsible set of links that can help you get to a category very quickly. If your category is not visible right away, just click the “Show Links” and the navigation will expand to allow you to go right to where you want to go.
- Any vote you submit more than once will overwrite the previous entries. This means that, if you want to change your vote, your old vote will be tossed out and the new one accepted.
- If you do not agree with the selection that the community voted for, you may also provide whatever vote you want with the “Pick your own” option. You may use this at any time and it will replace any other vote you may have cast in that category.
- You can, optionally, also provide a comment on your reason for your choice. You do not need to provide a comment for any, or all of your votes, and any time you submit a new comment, it will replace your older one.
- Lastly, you do not need to fill out every single category for any to count, as soon as one submission is sent to us, it is stored and will be counted when we go through and tally the votes for the winners.
- The system will not allow you to submit empty votes when you use the “Pick your own” option.